The Power Of Decision

Follow The Logic

All that you are today is the direct result of your past thoughts and actions. And all of your past actions were the direct result of your past decisions.

Since consciousness is your only view of reality, at any given point in time, you’re free to make your own decisions. And if for any reason, a decision is forced upon you, then you can still decide how to feel about it.

“Your Destiny Is That Which You Must Inevitably Experience” 

Inevitably you must decide your life’s path. Your career, your mate, your health and financial decisions, and how you choose to feel about your life in general is all a matter of your decisions.

When you understand that your decisions are the root causes of your experience of life, you are able to create the contents of your life. Good or bad, rich or poor, sick or healthy, are all usually built upon the foundation of your decisions.

For example, It is you who decides to lie on the couch watching TV instead of going for a brisk walk, and if that decision is consistent, you will eventually pay the price for it.

“As A Man Thinketh, So Is He, And As A Man Chooseth, So Is He”

When you assimilate that part of your reason for being here is to rise up to higher states of consciousness, you’ll then start to manifest more of life’s infinite wonders. Then through your own desires and subsequent decisions, you can conceivably create your own destiny.

The universal laws of mind all vibrate on frequencies that are in tune with your desires. The quantum field that I choose to call God, also known as Universal Mind, Infinite Intelligence, the Source, etc., is constantly sending back to us whatever we think about most.

This is why I love self-help books and audios so much – because they empower us to take control of our thoughts, feelings, and actions. Then how to use that control in sync with the universal laws of mind.

When you start to dream big dreams, and imagine the possibilities for your life, you’ll soon discover your purpose, and formulate your life’s mission.

“It Is In Your Moment Of Decision That Your Destiny Is Shaped”

Deciding to read some self-help books is a life changing decision in itself. The first one that I ever read was called Awaken The Giant Within {<Free Copy} by Tony Robbins. It is #5 on my Top 10 List of the best self-help books. If you want to improve your life – then check it out.

“Destiny Is Not a Matter Of Chance, It Is A Matter Of Choice”

The first key to success is to decide what it is that you want. Decide what your definite major purpose is then assume the feeling of already being that which you desire to be.

When you frequently use the law of assumption, and your imagination through the law of visualization, mixed with action, you set in motion the powerful law of attraction, and your desires materialize way faster.

Then people and opportunities that can help you accomplish your goal will just seem to flow to you effortlessly out of the quantum field.

Think On Paper

Less than 3% of the population puts their goals into writing. And those same 3% own more wealth than the other 97% combined.

To me, the choice is obvious, however you must decide which percentile you’d rather be in. Choose the simple step of thinking on paper, and it will immediately start to shape your destiny.

Standing At The Crossroads”*

At any given moment in time, you are at a fork in the road between good and bad, rich or poor, healthy, happy and wise, or full of regret. It is all up to you to decide today what road to turn down.

Be clear about what you want. Believe in yourself. Then complete the miracle process by taking action. Then you won’t end up with those “Crossroad Blues.”*

 

Vaya con dios, – The Unknown Musician

Quotes -*Neville Goddard. *Ralph Waldo Emerson,*Tony Robbins, *William Jennings Bryan,

*Robert Johnson – *Robin Trower’s version

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?