The Lords Of Self-Discipline

The truly great human beings that we all admire in the arts, sports, entertainment, and other fields, all have one thing in common to their success.

We’ve all had brilliant ideas, moments of inspiration, and inventions flash into our mind. We’ve all had dreams of how we would love our life to be.

Action Completes The Miracle Process

Action is what makes the difference between the greats and the average or mediocre. Action is what separates the top 5% from the masses who live lives of quiet desperation. And taking action is nothing more than self-discipline.

The best thing about becoming successful is not the money, but rather the type of person that you become along the way. When you welcome the disciplines that are at the root of all success, it’s like watering and nurturing the seed of your ideas and dreams. Otherwise they just wither away and die.

When you set a big goal for your life, you need to take consistent action towards it even if the completion of the goal may be far off in the distance.

Chip away at the stone, and day by day you’ll strengthen your faith, character, and you’ll keep your dream alive. And one day the masterpiece that you envisioned in your minds eye will be a reality.

Thinking about the long term consequences of your daily actions helps you to stay determined and gives you An Iron Will  {<Free Copy} by Orison Swett Marden.

Make Action A Habit

I know that it’s safer and easier to lie on the couch watching TV, but it’s also a waste of potential, knowledge, and life. And nothing great has ever been accomplished by being a couch potato.

Every act of self-discipline affects your consciousness, confidence, and increases the pleasure that you get from taking action. Plus, have you ever noticed that when you put things off, you get that nagging, lousy feeling?

When you move closer toward your goals, you feel happy and inspired, which releases endorphins. Focus on the rush of accomplishment that you get, and the nagging pain you’ll feel by being a slacker.

The Law Of Concentration

What you dwell upon grows due to the law of attraction. Accept responsibility for the circumstances in your life, and you’ll be able to change them, or how you feel about them.

Study the steps to change and improvement by reading and listening to self-help books & audios.

Lack of self-discipline created your bad habits, and it’s with self-discipline that you can break them. Nothing slows down your progress, and kills your dreams faster than a bad habit.

I used The Dickens Pattern {<Free Audio}, and Awaken The Giant Within {<Free Copy} by Tony Robbins to quit my bad habits and placebo them with new habits – like reading self-help books.

Continuous learning attracts, then opens up doors of opportunity. Then because you’re ready, you’re able to seize hold of opportunities before they slip away.

Join The 3%

Only 3% of the population ever put their goals in writing. And this same 3% have more wealth than all of the other 97% put together. Need I say more? Then listen to Walk Away From The 97% by Jim Rohn.

Study your craft. But what really separates the greats from the average is practice, practice, practice…then more practice. And while you practice use the laws of visualization and assumption to see and feel as though you were already living your dreams.

“Fear Is The Mind Killer”*

By disciplining yourself to take action despite your fears, you’ll break on through to the other side of fear where success waits.

You only have one life here on earth, so do your best to make what you will of it. “Don’t wish that things were easier, wish that you were better.”*

Regards, – Herb.

Quotes – *Frank Herbert,  *Jim Rohn

 

 

 

 

© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

2 Responses to The Lords Of Self-Discipline

  1. goaskrita says:

    You do provide a lot of important tips and methods for prosperity. One not only can but should pick only ten at-a-time and run with that as a plan of action.

What do you think?