How To Use The Law Of Visualization

Plant The Seed In Your mind

There is a very real universal law of mind that makes the dream of the dreamer come true. This law of visualization calls into being in the outer world that which is made real in the inner world.

At the root of the law of cause and effect, imagination pictures the thing desired, but having vision reaches beyond mere dreaming into the conception of what can be.

There is virtually nothing that you truly desire that cannot be made manifest on the physical plane of reality through the 3 steps to the art of visualizing:

  1. See it in vivid detail.
  2. Believe in the possibility of its obtainment.
  3. Feel it and be grateful for it as though it was already yours.

This is using the law of assumption, and the better and the more frequently you do these steps, the quicker your visions will be made tangible.

The Winner’s Edge

This law brings into being your deepest desires. This is the kind of mental training that gives Olympians the edge over their competitors, and wins them the gold. This is the right use of your mind.

See things as you would have them be instead of as they are. Close your eyes and make mental pictures of exactly what it is that you want. See it, feel it, and live it as you would in real life, and you breath life into it.

It is dreaming, but with a purpose. Write it down in detail because only 3% of the population ever write down their goals, and this same 3% own more wealth than the other 97% combined. It also sets in motion the powerful law of attraction.

What do you want? A new car, a house, a better job – whatever it is – define it as best you can. Then see it morning and night and as frequently as you can throughout the day. Pray for it to a higher power, and to your subconscious mind which is in tune with the Infinite Intelligence of the Universal Mind.

Imagine The Possibilities

All that you see around you was once first an image in the field of the imagination. Every invention, novel, movie, song, etc. – it all started as a seed in the mind of its creator. Therefore, you can invent the life that you long for by first creating the vision of it in your mind’s eye.

As Einstein proved energy and matter are interchangeable; thus your imagination emits incredible amounts of mental magnetic energy that attracts unto itself that upon which it dwells – until it is turned into matter.

Just like a great sculpture is given beauty by chipping away at the stone, blow by blow with hammer and chisel. And so it is with all great works of art, or of humanity in all its forms. And you are the Creator’s finest masterpiece, yet you must use the gifts and the talents that are inherent within you through the conscious control of your mind.

I have included FREE links to my Top 10 Self-Help Books For Developing The Imagination:

  1. Creative Visualization {<Free Copy} by Shakti Gawain
  2. The Magic Of Believing {<Free Audiobook} by Claude Bristol
  3. The Power Of Intention  {<Free Video} by Wayne Dyer
  4. The Power Of Awareness  {<Free Copy} by Neville Goddard
  5. The Key To Living The Law Of Attraction {<Free Audiobook} by Jack Canfield
  6. The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind {<Free Copy} by Joseph Murphy
  7. The Strangest Secret  {<Free Audiobook} by Earl Nightingale
  8. The Secret Of The Ages   {<Free Copy} by Robert Collier
  9. Think And Grow Rich  {<Free Copy} by Napoleon Hill
  10. The Science Of Getting Rich  {<Free Copy} by Wallace D. Wattles

The Bottom Line

The only limits to your possibilities are the ones that you place upon them. You can draw upon the universal abundance of supply at will. This is how to get what you want. 

The ideas that are available in the Universal Mind are as countless as the stars in the night’s sky. So shoot for the stars because you deserve the best – happiness, wealth, health, success, all are yours to claim.

Life will give you all that you desire, but you must pay the price for its obtainment by training your mind. This is a big part of the greatest secret and one of the best ways to make your dreams come true.

I turned my life completely around by studying and applying all that I learned from hundreds of self-help books. If I did it – anyone can do it.

All the best – Herb

 

 

 

 

© 2016 – 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?