How To Use The Law Of Attraction

“All That We Are Is A Result Of What We Have Thought”*

Deciding to master the law of attraction instead of being a slave to it, is the wisest investment of your time and effort that you could ever make.

This powerful force of nature can give you the God-like power to create the life that you’ve always dreamed of. By harnessing its power, and making subtle changes internally – you’ll change your world externally

The changes that occur will cause a shift in your awareness that digs deep into your soul. By literally transcending the airwaves with your thoughts and feelings, you’ll cross over the bridge of the space-time continuum to manifest the future of your desires.

“If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It”*

Like the law of gravity, the law of attraction is at work everywhere, all the time. And just like Earl Nightingale said in The Strangest Secret {<Free Audio} “We become what we think about”.

Therein lies the key to the law of attraction; whatever you dwell upon, you manifest into your life. Whatever you focus your thoughts & feelings on will come back to you.

The Easiest And The Best Way To Get Rich Is To Study Wealth

Focus on abundance, and you’ll attract abundance and opportunities. Conversely, worryy about debt and lack, and you’ll attract more of the same.

One of the best self-help books to help develop a money consciousness is T. Harv Eker’sSecrets Of The Millionaire Mind {<Free Copy}.

With your thoughts and feelings you create your future. Learn how to use this law consciously along with the law of gratitude, and good fortune will just flow your way.

Like Thoughts Attract Like Things

Positive thoughts and feelings attract positive things into your life. That’s why Napoleon Hill said in Think And Grow Rich {<Free Copy} that having a positive mental attitude is at the top of the list of his 17 success principles.

That’s why Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude  {<Free Audio} by Napoleon Hill & W. Clement Stone is my favorite self-help book.

Science proves that everything is energy. Even brain waves and feelings emit magnetic energy that attracts like unto themselves.

This is why being grateful for what you already have is the best way to attract even more things to be grateful for.

And by being grateful for what you ask for, as though you’ve already received it, is how to get what you pray for.

Use the law of assumption by acting the part of the type of person you want to be, and you’ll set in motion the law of attraction.

Thought vibrations attract back on the same frequency that they’re sent out. It’s like changing a TV channel – you wouldn’t sit there watching a movie that you didn’t like, so don’t set your internal vibes to anything that you don’t want to experience in your life.

You’re Made From The Same Energy As The Stars In The Night’s Sky

Like a spark has the same properties as the lightning bolt. You are a part of the Infinite Intelligence, so you have similar creative powers.

This is why an intense desire to accomplish something has greater magnetic pull than mere wishing, and taking action TNT {today not tomorrow} completes the miracle process.

Whatever’s going on in your life is a direct result of your past thoughts, feelings, and actions – or lack thereof. So if you don’t like your life, take responsibility, change your thoughts, then your life will change.

Put Your Goals In Writing

Less than 3% of the population put their goals in writing. And this same 3% own more wealth than the other 97% combined.

Use the power of affirmations and the mirror technique as described in The Magic Of Believing {<Free Copy} by Claude Bristol.

Meditate upon and visualize what you want often, especially in the morning, and at night just before falling asleep.

Pray to your subconscious and to your God for guidance and help. Then let the ideas just flow to you from out of the blue. Don’t question how things will come to you, just have faith that they will come.

Questions Are The Answer

For example, ask yourself what you have to be grateful for, then come up with a list, and you’ll instantly transform your state to one of gratitude. Then you’ll get even more to be grateful for.

Dial in the laws of attraction, assumption, and gratitude together, and tune out thoughts of poverty, doubt, and failure, and …the world is yours…

All the best – Herb.

Quotes – *Buddha, & *Walt Disney

 

 

 

 

© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

2 Responses to How To Use The Law Of Attraction

  1. goaskrita says:

    Sound information…thank you.

What do you think?