Think And Grow Rich

How To Think And Grow Rich

“More Gold Has Been Mined From The Thoughts Of Men Than Has Ever Been Taken From the Earth.”*

I first discovered Think And Grow Rich {<Free Copy} by Napoleon Hill while I was perusing self-help books in a bookstore. The title intrigued me, so I picked it up for further inspection. I immediately bought it, took it home, and started reading it. Within a few nights I had finished it. Then I started reading it again. Since that first time, I’ve read it and listened to it so many times that I can’t recall.

I was blown away that such a book even existed. Then I wondered why it wasn’t taught in schools. Right away I started to apply its principles in my life, and the results were astounding.

I attracted opportunities that I might have otherwise let slip by. Then I went the extra mile, and soon after my finances were turned around. Then I had more money, possessions, and purpose than ever before.

Abundance and good fortune just seem to flow to me now. You see, the first seed that this book planted in my mind was a money consciousness. I began to realize that I could become wealthy if I first believed that it was possible. I opened my mind to the abundant universal supply that comes to all those who begin to use Hill’s principles mixed with the universal laws of mind.

The Carnegie Secret

Andrew Carnegie asked Hill to spend 20 years of his life interviewing over 500 of the most successful entrepreneurs of his era in preparation for this book because he believed that a strategic formula on how to get rich could be taught to the average person.

Carnegie himself was one of the richest men in the world, and he disclosed his “Carnegie Secret” to Hill. Throughout Hill hints at Carnegie’s Secret, but lets the reader figure out what it is on their own.

I understand the Carnegie Secret to have two parts. First, you must have a burning desire to be rich and successful. Second, you must develop your definite major purpose.

Having these two principles instilled within will lead you to developing the other principle. For example, your burning desire to succeed will give you the determination, perseverance, and the positive mental attitude that it takes to succeed.

And knowing what your definite major purpose is will set in motion the powerful forces of the law of attraction, and the development of specialized knowledge, etc. Both of which Hill discusses in depth.

The Fires Of Desire

Stoke the fires of your desire by frequently using the law of visualization. And use the law of assumption to live it, feel it, and breath life into it.

Then with all of your mind, discipline yourself to work towards your definite major purpose with the faith, determination, and perseverance. Indeed, welcome the disciplines and chip away at the stone.

Your desire for riches will cause your subconscious mind to come up with creative ideas. One idea will grow into your definite major purpose. Then by working on it you’ll attract opportunities and knowledge. Then the how to do it will unfold itself unto you. Hill writes, “What you need to know is how to acquire the state of mind that will attract riches.”

Here’s 2 more Free Books that will help you to develop the money consciousness that Hill speaks of:

Believe In Yourself

Hill writes a lot about faith and believing in yourself and your major purpose. A great Free Book to help develop this power is The Magic Of Believing {<Free Audiobook} by Claude Bristol.

Hill’s Mastermind principle is about finding like minded people to help you achieve your major purpose. I’ve formed a mastermind alliance with my subconscious mind, Infinite Intelligence {God}, and the laws of mind. And I delegate things to others so I can concentrate on my talents more.

Join The 3%

Hill talks about organized planning. Write your definite major purpose down and the plans for its obtainment, and read them daily. Remember that only 3% of the population ever writes down their goals. and those same 3% have more wealth than the other 97% combined.

There’s a chapter on the subconscious mind titled “the connecting link.” A great book on this is The Power Of The Subconscious Mind<Free Copy} by Joseph Murphy.

The Bottom Line

And so it is that I come to the bottom line – this is one of my favorite self-help books because of its insights into wealth building and success principles. Most everyone I encounter would love to be rich and successful, but I’ve never met anyone personally who ever even heard of this classic let alone read it. What a waste.

Yet now that you know there’s a proven formula for wealth and success that’s here for FREE Think And Grow Rich, I’m sure that you’ll at least check it out.

But then again there’s a reason that Hill said, “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top”

Regards, – Herb

Quote by * Napoleon Hill




© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.


What do you think?