Help Fate Cast Its Spell

“All Our Dreams Can Come True, If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them”*

You can make your dreams come true, one day at a time, by setting goals for each day – not overwhelming lists of endless projects, but valuable chores that can take you, step by step, onward toward your paradise.

Write your goals down. Only 3% of the population ever bother to establish this simple daily habit, and amazingly those same 3% enjoy more wealth than the other 97% combined.

“I Like The Dreams Of The Future Better Than The History Of The Past”*

Limit your daily list to your critical six priorities. Complete each one starting in order of importance and degree of difficulty. Never waste your valuable time on low priorities, and carry over whatever is not finished into the next day.

Master the habit of thinking long term. It’s not just investors who profit by developing long term patience, it’s also a valuable keystone habit that leads the field in any worthwhile endeavor because you cannot build your pyramid, or create your legacy in twenty-four hours.

“Hold Fast To Your Dreams, For If Dreams Die, Life Is A Broken-Winged Bird That Cannot Fly”*

Never let a day become so cluttered that you neglect your most important goal. Stay true to your long term vision by chipping away at the stone, blow by blow, day by day.

Do your best, yet take one day off per week to just relax and taste deeply from the fruits of your labor. Learn from any mistakes, refine your strategies, and visualize your dreams as though they were a present reality.

Remember that everything can be learned including success, so read inspiring self-help books, and turn your car into a university on wheels by listening to audio programs.

“A Nail Is Driven Out By Another Nail. Habit Is Overcome By Habit.”*

If you’re unsure of what to do then just get started, and the way will unfold itself unto you. Overcome any fears by taking action for just one half hour – that’s all it takes to get started. Then make that half hour a daily habit.

Next thing you know, you’ll build your confidence, faith, and enthusiasm. Then those states of mind will help give you the courage, determination, and perseverance that it will take to stake your claim as a truly incredible human being.

Your destiny has been waiting for you since the beginning of time to gamble with your life, to make your sacrifice, so fate can cast its spell… one day.

All the best, – Herb.

 

Quotes – *Walt Disney, *Thomas Jefferson, *. *Langston Hughes, *Desiderius Erasmus.

© 2018, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?