Action TNT

“Use The Explosive Power Of Taking Action TNT {Today Not Tomorrow}*

Coming up with a brilliant plan, invention, or idea, but not following through on it by taking action is kind of like planting the seed of a beautiful rose, yet never bothering to water it.

In fact, human beings were given the God like gift of being able to create songs, books, and other artistic forms of  expression, which are all like little seeds that if watered and nurtured with regular action could grow into things of beauty.

Yet unfortunately, most of us are conditioned since birth to take our place in line and live lives of mediocrity. We dream of what our life could be, we sense that we were given certain talents and abilities for a reason, but most of us settle for just wishing that we were like our idols. Why?

“Affirmation Without Discipline Is The Beginning Of Delusion”*

We give them fame, fortune, and awards because they got of the couch and got to work on their dreams. Can you imagine if the great Olympian Michael Phelps spent more time lying on the couch watching TV instead of swimming at the pool? Forget about winning all those metals – he wouldn’t have even made the team.

Many of us seem to think that greatness is for those other folks that have all the luck, connections, or the right genes. But all the greats in every field, even those with genetic advantages, still had to practice regularly in order to become the masters.

By now it should be obvious that taking action is what truly makes the difference. Everything from exercising regularly and eating well, getting a great job and finding a soul-mate, to making your dreams come true, takes action – the more, the merrier.

So how do we develop the habit of taking action?

“All You Need Is The Plan, The Road Map, And The Courage To Press On To Your Destination”*

First of all, dare to believe in yourself because anything anyone else can do, you can also do, if you believe that it’s possible. Model others by finding out how they did it, and when in doubt use common sense, logic, and action TNT.

Since only 3% of all people put their major goals in writing, and those same 3% enjoy more wealth than all the other 97% combined – put your definite major purpose in writing. Then list the steps that you need to take in order to reach them.

The steps don’t have to be perfect – yet, but by taking action you’ll learn from any mistakes, so that you can adjust accordingly. Either way, you’ll get that exhilarating feeling that accompanies getting to work on your dreams.

“Ability Is What You’re Capable Of Doing. Motivation Determines What You Do”*

Get and keep motivated by turning that spark of hope into a white hot blazing inferno of desire by visualizing your goal frequently.

Use the power of assumption by acting the part of the type of person that you long to be, as if it were already your reality, especially when you’re working on your dreams.

Pray to a Higher Power, or to your subconscious mind for help and guidance then have the faith that the way will be shown unto you.

“Attitude Determines How Well You Do It”*

In Lead The Field {<Free Audiobook}, Earl Nightingale refers to attitude as the “magic word” because whether something turns out to be great or below par depends a lot on your attitude of mind.

This is why developing a positive mental attitude is the key to unlocking the treasures that lie dormant within you. All of your talents and gifts will be called in to aid you in your purpose when you get in sync with the power of a positive mental attitude.

The right attitude will foster the enthusiasm that will help you to take action even when others try to rain on your parade, or fear rears its ugly head.

“Everything Is Learnable”*

The secret to accomplishing any worthwhile endeavor lies in studying up on it, and learning how to harness the natural forces of your mind and universal law. By reading and listening to self-help books & audios, you’ll discover the ways to make your dreams come true.

Of course, taking the time to learn all of those life changing insights is taking action in and of itself, but they won’t mean much unless you take them to the next level by using them.

Then and only then will you discover that the dynamic and explosive power of taking action TNT is what completes the miracle process.

Regards, – Herb.

Quotes – *Tony Robbins, *Jim Rohn, *Earl Nightingale, *Lou Holtz, *Lou Holtz, *Brian Tracy

© 2018, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?