A Recipe For Success

Can You See The Light?

Like wealth, success is a relative term. It all depends on what it means to you. For the context that I’m using it here I’ll quote Earl Nightingale -“Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. If a person is working towards a goal, that person is a success.”

Only 3% of the population puts their goals in writing. And those same 3% own more wealth than the other 97% combined. Need I say more?

Taking Action Creates Miracles

Success often depends on the amount and the quality of action that you take. By learning how to use the universal laws of mind properly, you will attract wealth and opportunities, but you also need to have the channels open for things to flow to you. And by taking action on a goal, you move towards it while it moves towards you.

For example, the job offer of a lifetime may come your way, but what good is it if you haven’t prepared yourself by reading the right books?

Once you learn about them, you can consciously develop and strengthen the qualities of mind that lead to success. You can welcome the disciplines and in so doing become one of the lords of self-discipline whom we all admire.

The Dynamic Duo Of Determination & Perseverance

All great accomplishments of the human race were wrought with incredible hardships and setbacks that would derail most people on the track to success. Stay determined and your resolve to persevere will overcome all the obstacles that stand between you and your goal.

Stoke The Fire Of Desire

At the core of determination seems to be a burning intense desire to achieve. When you have the vision of your goal clearly fixed in your mind’s eye, and you want it so bad that your heart aches for its obtainment, then you become unstoppable.

At the core of desire you will find three key ingredients: clarity, imagination, and belief. In order to get your desire burning white hot with intensity that instills the determination to persevere within you, you must know exactly what you want, see it in your imagination, and you must believe that you can obtain it.

When you believe in yourself and your goal enough, you will take action. You should listen to The Magic Of Believing {<Free Audiobook} by Claude Bristol.

“Fear Is The Mind-Killer”*

Most goals that are abandoned along the road to success are due to failure to take action. Most people are so afraid of failure that they’re afraid to even try.

But, if you want a thing bad enough, you’ll break on through to the other side of fear where success has been waiting all along.

I understand how life can be. I got to the point where I couldn’t take it anymore. It was literally do or die, and I chose to live on.

But I was determined to make a change. I sought out all the right self-help books and I read them voraciously. Something inside of me had changed, and I developed the habit of reading self-help books because my tormented soul ached to improve.

Along the way I learned to write down my goals, and I found some purpose to my life. Now, I’m happier, healthier, wealthier, and wiser.

That’s why I love to share what I’ve learned in my own unique way. If I can help one lost soul to find their way then that is truly priceless. So here’s …

The Recipe For Success:

Mix 1 part imagination with 1 part clarity & you’ll get 1 worthy goal,

Mix 1 determined soul & 1 part perseverance & you’ll get 1 human being in action,

Mix 1 part desire {white hot} & 1 part belief & you’ll get 1 courageous spirit,

Mix it all together, sprinkle with gratitude and faith & you’ll get  1 dream come true.

Regards, – Herb.

Quotes – *Frank Herbert

 

 

© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?