7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness

Lessons From The Master

7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness  {<Free Audiobook} is the culmination of principles that Jim Rohn learned from his mentor, the self-made millionaire and motivational speaker Earl Shoaff. Shoaff shared his wisdom with Rohn who then became a self-made millionaire and motivational speaker himself.

There are about a half-dozen things that make 80% of the difference. In any undertaking, ask yourself what are the half-dozen things that will make the biggest difference in the results.

One essential to all wealth & happiness is discipline. When you welcome the disciplines you take hold of the master key that unlocks abundance and opportunity because action completes the miracle process .

Strategy #1- Unleash The Power Of Goals

Only 3% of the population ever put their goals in writing. And those same 3% have more wealth than the other 97% combined. You can read my Top 10 Goal Setting Tips. Putting your goals in writing activates the power of your subconscious mind which is in tune with the Infinite Intelligence of the universe. Then what you focus on and think about acts like a magnet that sets in motion the law of attraction.

Strategy #2- Seek Knowledge

When you understand that income and happiness rarely exceed personal development, you will seek out knowledge which is the pathway to wisdom. By learning to work harder on yourself than on your job, you tap into the miracle of personal development. Turn your car into a university on wheels. And remember, “You are what you read.”

Strategy #3- Learn How To Change

The type of person that you become is much more important than what you get. A self-made millionaire is truly wealthy in ways beyond the monetary. To have more than you’ve got, become more than you are. If you want your life to get better, you must get better. And all change starts from within.

Strategy #4- Control Your Finances

It was Rohn’s quote from his mentor Shoaff that first prompted me to open my mind to wealth. “If you want to be wealthy, study wealth.” Indeed the first step to wealth is to develop a money consciousness.

Here’s 3 great FREE books to help you do just that:

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill,

The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles,

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker.

Strategy #5- Master Time

Become the master of your life. Control your thoughts and control your life. Know yourself well and take advantage of the peaks and ebbs in your energy cycles. Concentrate your time and effort on the things that will make the biggest difference in your day and in your life until they are completed. And always finish what you started.

Strategy #6- Surround Yourself With Winners

You can watch this great Jim Rohn video. Walk Away From The 97%.. Remember that you are greatly influenced by, and therefore tend to become like those people that you hang around with. Peer pressure has helped ruin many unsuspecting youths and adults.

Strategy #7- Learn The Art Of Living Well

The good life is not an amount. It’s an attitude. The good life comes from a fully developed lifestyle. Most of all, a good life starts from within. Do yourself a favor and listen to this FREE audiobook Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill & W. Clement Stone – it’s really inspiring and motivating, and one of my favorites.

Jim closes the book with chapter 11 which is also a great short video which you can watch here > “The Day That Turns Your Life Around“. Just a moment in time where you’ve had enough and can’t take it anymore.

Fortunately, when I hit bottom I was able to tap into a wealth of knowledge from a great self-help book that I had read many years before called Awaken The Giant Within {<Free Copy} by Tony Robbins.

We all have been blessed with many innate gifts and talents, but it’s up to us to develop and use them. Like Jim Rohn said, “If we want to get the things on the higher shelf, we’ve got to stand on the books that we read.”

Regards, – Herb.

 

© 2017, Herb Norcott. All rights reserved.

Share

What do you think?